The Bulldog Swim School offers year-round swim lessons for all ages and stages. Classes are available to both members and non-members of San Mateo Athletic Club. Although we specialize in small group classes, we also offer semi-private and private classes to meet your needs. Our comprehensive collection of programs will satisfy every level of swimmer. We have a brand new state-of-the-art instructional pool which is kept at 88° F. It is perfectly designed for swim lessons with an abundance of space, crystal clear water and entry steps covering the full length of the pool.
- Click to Download (right click to save as): Bulldog Swim Club & Swim Team 2018-2019
- Click to Download (right click to save as): Childrens Swim Lessons 2018-2019
Registering at Bulldog Aquatics is easy and convenient! You can join at any time – we will pro rate the cost if you join in the middle of a session.
You can call us at (650) 378-7383, email us at email@example.com or stop by to talk with one of our Aquatics Coordinators. We will answer your questions and place your child in the most appropriate class for their ability.
You can download our registration packet or pick up one at our Aquatics Desk. Once you have completed the forms and submitted your information, one of our Aquatics Coordinators will call you within 48 hours to complete the registration process.
Hours: Swim Lesson Hours:
- Weekday Group Lessons 2pm-7pm & Weekends 9:30am-2pm
- Weekday Private & Semi-Private Lessons 2pm-7pm or at times arranged by appointment
- Weekend Private & Semi-Private Lessons 9am-3pm or at times arranged by appointment
Our professional and nurturing staff is certified by the American Red Cross. We believe positive early experiences will leave to a life-long love of the water. Your Kids will enjoy playing, learning, and exercising with our service-oriented staff.